Garansi : Pt. Datascrip
Masan : 1tahun
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III is an HDSLR designed to build on the unprecedented success of its predecessor, the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. The 5DMII broke new ground in the world of HD video, offering true high-resolution, cinema-quality video capture for the first time in a DSLR, and started a resolution in cinematography that continues to this day. The 22-megapixel Canon EOS 5D Mark III offers new autofocusing, metering and sensor technology and incorporates feedback from professional users to take this legacy to an entirely new level.
- Newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100 25600 (L:50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting frombright to dim light and next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. www.camera.co.id
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and colorinformation for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 60p (59.94) / 50p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 30 minutes), selectable "All i-frame" or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording
- Outstanding shooting performance: up to 6.0 fps continuous shooting using a UDMACF card.
- Magnesium-alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 150,000 cycles, enhanced dust-and-weather resistance, and updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with superimposed LCD display with approximately 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 34.1°, and 0.71x magnification.
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities.
- Improved handling with the addition of new customizable controls, enhanced recording options with Dual Card Slots for CF and SD cards, Dual Axis Electronic Level, and compatibility with optional Canon Wireless File Transmitter and GPS Receiver.
|Type||Digital, single-lens reflex, AF/AE camera|
|Recording Media||CF Card Type I and II
Compatible with UDMA CF cards
SD, SDHC, and SDXC Memory Cards
|Image Sensor Size||36.0mm x 24.0mm (35mm Full-frame)|
|Compatible Lenses||Canon EF Lenses (excluding EF-S Lenses)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
|Image Sensor Type||High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor|
|Pixels||Effective pixels: Approx. 22.3 megapixels|
|Total Pixels||Total pixels: Approx. 23.4 megapixels|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)|
|Pixel Unit||6.25 m square|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low-pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the image sensor|
|Dust Deletion feature (1)||Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
Automatic Sensor Cleaning
Removes dust adhering to the infrared- and ultraviolet-blocking glass.
Self-cleaning executed automatically when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible.
Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
|Dust Deletion Feature (2)||Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the infrared- and ultraviolet-blocking glass are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
|Dust Deletion Feature (3)||Manual cleaning|
|Recording Format||Design Rule for Camera File System 2.0 and EXIF 2.3|
|Image Type||Still Image: JPEG, RAW (14-bit Canon Original), M-RAW, S-RAW, RAW+JPEG, M-RAW+JPEG, S-RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC; Audio: Linear PCM)
|Simultaneous Recording||The image-recording quality can be selected in any combination of the three RAW and eight JPEG recording quality settings.|
|File Size||(1) Large: Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760 x 3840)
(2) Medium: Approx. 9.80 Megapixels (3840 x 2560)
(3) S1 (Small 1): Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880 x 1920)
(4) S2 (Small 2): Approx. 2.50 Megapixels (1920 x 1280)
(5) S3 (Small 3): Approx. 350,000 Pixels (720 x 480)
(6) RAW: Approx. 22.10 Megapixels (5760 x 3840)
(7) M-RAW: Approx. 10.50 Megapixels (3960 x 2640)
(8) S-RAW: Approx. 5.50 Megapixels (2880 x 1920) Exact file sizes depend the subject, ISO speed, Picture style et
|File Numbering||The following three types of file numbers can be set:
(1) Continuous numbering
(2) Auto reset
(3) Manual reset
|Backup Recording||Enabled with WFT-E4A attached|
|File Numbering||Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset
Possible to create new folders and select folders in the CF card
|Color Space||sRGB, Adobe RGB|
|Picture Style||Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, User Defined 1-3|
|Auto White Balance||Auto white balance with the image sensor|
|Color Temperature Compensation||Blue/amber bias: ±9 levels
Magenta/green bias: ±9 levels
* Corrected in reference to the current WB mode's color temperature
|Color Temperature Info Transmission||Provided|
|Viewfinder Type||Eye-level pentaprism|
|Viewfinder Coverage||Approx. 100% vertically and horizontally (At approx. 21mm eyepoint)|
|Viewfinder Magnification||Approx. 0.71x (-1m-1 with 50mm lens at infinity)|
|Viewfinder Eyepoint||Approx. 21mm (from eyepiece lens center)|
|Built-in Dioptric Adjustment||-3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)|
|Viewfinder Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60,|
|Viewfinder Information||AF information (AF point, focus confirmation, AF status indicator)
Exposure information (Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed (always displayed), AE lock, exposure level, exposure warning)
Flash information (Flash ready, flash exposure compensation, high-speed sync, FE lock, red-eye reduction light)
Image information (Highlight tone priority (D+), maximum burst (2-digit display), card information)
|Depth-of-Field Preview||Enabled with depth-of-field preview button|
|Autofocus Type||TTL Secondary image registration, phase detection|
|AF Points||61-point AF (up to 41 cross-type points)|
|AF Working Range||EV -2 - 18 (at 73°F/23°C and ISO 100)|
|Focusing Modes||Auto, One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF, Manual focusing (MF)|
|AF Point Selection||1. Single-point AF (Manual selection)
2. Auto selection 61-Point AF
3. Single-point Spot AF (Manual selection)
4. AF point expansion (Manual selection, 4 points: Up, down, left, and right)
5. AF point expansion (Manual selection, surrounding 8 points)
6. Zone AF (Manual zone selection)
|Selected AF Point Display||Displayed in viewfinder with transparent LCD and on LCD panel|
|AF-assist Beam||(1) Enable
With an EOS-dedicated Speedlite, AF-assist beam is emitted automatically when necessary.
(3) IR AF assist beam only
* No AF-assist beam with flash bursts.
|AF Area and AF Point Selection||AF area used in horizontal/vertical (grip up or down) shooting and the manually-selected AF point position can be set separately|
|Metering Range||EV 1-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)|
|Exposure Control||(1) Scene Intelligent Auto
(2) Program AE (shiftable)
(3) Shutter-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(4) Aperture-priority AE (Safety shift possible)
(5) Manual exposure
* The metering mode can be specified with a Custom Function.
(7) E-TTL II autoflash program AE
* Evaluative metering, Averaged metering
|ISO Speed (Recommended Exposure Index)||ISO 100-25600 (in 1/3-stop or whole-stop increments)
ISO speed expansion possible to ISO 50, 51200, and 102400.
For [Highlight tone priority], the settable ISO speed range will be 200-25600.
ISO speed safety shift possible with Custom Function.
|Exposure Compensation||Manual: ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments
AEB: ±3 stops in 1/3 or 1/2-stop increments
|AE Lock||(1) Auto AE lock
In the One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering, AE lock takes effect when focus is achieved.
(2) Manual AE lock
With AE lock button. (AE lock is updated each time you press the button.) Enabled in all metering modes.
|Shutter Type||Vertical-travel, mechanical, focal-plane shutter with all speeds electronically-controlled|
|Shutter Speeds||1/8000 to 1/60 sec., X-sync at 1/200 sec.
1/8000 to 30 sec., bulb (Total shutter speed range. Available range varies by shooting mode.)
Shutter speed's control range can be set with a Custom Function.
|Shutter Release||Soft-touch electromagnetic release|
|Self-timer||10-sec. or 2-sec. delay|
|Shutter Lag Time||1) During SW-1 ON, time lag between SW-2 ON and start of exposure:
Approx. 0.059 sec.
2) Time lag between simultaneous SW-1/SW-2 ON and start of exposure:
Approx. 0.2 sec
|Compatible Flash||E-TTL II autoflash with all EX Series Speedlites|
|Zooming to Match Focal Length||Provided|
|Flash Exposure Compensation||±2 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments|
|External Flash Settings||The camera can set the following with Speedlite 600EX-RT, 580EX II, 430EX II, 320EX, 270EX II, or 270EX:
(1) External flash control
(2) Flash Custom Function setting
|Drive Modes||Single, High-speed continuous, Low-speed continuous, Silent Single Shooting and Self-timer (10 sec. self-timer/remote control, or 2-sec. self-timer/remote control)|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||High-speed: Maximum approx. 6.0 shots/sec.
Low-speed: Maximum approx. 3.0 shots/sec.
Silent continuous shooting: Maximum approx. 3.0 shots/sec.
|Maximum Burst||JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 65 shots (approx. 16270 shots)
RAW: Approx. 13 shots (approx. 18 shots)
RAW+JPEG Large/Fine: Approx. 7 shots (approx. 7 shots
|Shooting Modes||Still photo shooting and video shooting|
|Focusing||(1) Autofocus (One-Shot AF) - Live mode (One-point, contrast AF. Switching to another AF point possible.)- Face detection Live mode (Face detection, contrast AF. Face selectable.) - Quick mode (61-point, phase-difference AF, same as normal shooting.)
(2) Manual focus
|Metering Modes||Real-time Evaluative metering with the image sensor|
|Metering Range||Real-time evaluative metering with image sensor:
Metering range: EV 0 - EV 20 (At 73°F/23°C, 50mm f/1.4 lens, ISO 100)
AE lock possible
The active metering time can be changed.
|Grid Display||Three grid display provided|
|Silent Shooting||Provided (Mode 1 and 2)|
|LCD Monitor Type||TFT color, liquid-crystal monitor|
|Monitor Size||3.2 in.|
|Monitor Dots||Approx. 1.04 million dots|
|Monitor Coverage||Approx. 100% (viewing angle: approx. 170°)|
|Brightness Adjustment||Auto: Brightness adjusted automatically by the light sensor
* Adjustable to one of three levels: Darker, Standard, Brighter
Manual: Adjustable to one of seven brightness levels
|Interface Languages||25 (English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, 15/15 Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese)|
|Tilt Display - On LCD Monitor||Electronic level indicates up to 360° roll and ±10° pitch in 1° increments.|
|Tilt Display - In Viewfinder||The AF point display is used to indicate up to ±6° horizontal tilt and ±4° vertical tilt in 1° increments (During vertical shooting, up to ±1 ° horizontal tilt and ±6° vertical tilt).|
|Video - File Format||MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Variable (averaged) bit rate
|Video - File Size||Recording Sizes: 1920 x 1080 (Full HD), 1280 x 720 and 640 x 480|
|Video - Frame Rates||[1920 x 1080]: 30 fps / 25 fps / 24 fps - [1280 x 720]: 60 fps / 50 fps - [640 x 480]: 30 fps / 25 fps|
|Video - ISO Range||P, Av, and Bulb: Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 25600) - A+ and Tv: Automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800, - M: Auto ISO (automatically set within ISO 100 - 12800), ISO 100 - 12800 set manually (in 1/3- or whole-stop increments), expandable to H (equivalent to ISO 16000/20000/25600)|
|Video - Focusing||Same as focusing with Live View shooting|
|video - Exposure Control||(1) Program AE for movie shooting (2) Manual exposure|
|Video - Exposure Compensation||Up to ±3 stops in 1/3-stop increments|
|Display Format||Single image, Single image + Image-recording quality/shooting information, histogram, 4- or 9-image index, magnified view (approx. 1.5x-10x), rotated image (auto/manual), image jump (by 10/100 images, index screen, by shooting date, by folder), two-image comparative display, slide show (all images/selected by date/folder), star rating|
|Highlight Alert||With single-image display (Info.) and single-image display, overexposed highlight areas will blink|
|Quick Control Function||The following functions can be set: Shutter speed, aperture, ISO speed, exposure compensation, AEB, flash exposure compensation, AF point selection (including AF area selection modes), Picture Style, White Balance, WB Correction, metering mode, Auto Lighting Optimizer, recording function switching, image-recording quality, AF mode, drive mode, and Custom Controls (camera controls/buttons customization).|
|Image Protection||Erase protection can be applied or canceled for a single image, all images in a folder or all images in the card|
|Image Erase||Erase a single image, selected images, all images in a folder, all images in a card or erase only unprotected images|
|Compatible Printers||PictBridge-compatible printers|
|Printable Images||RAW and JPEG images complying to Design rule for Camera File System|
|Custom Functions||13 Custom Functions settable with the camera|
|Camera User Settings||Current camera settings can be registered to C1, C2 and C3 on the Mode Dial (Automatic registration update is possible)|
|My Menu Registration||Up to six top-tier menu options and Custom Function settings can be registered|
|USB Terminal||For personal computer communication and direct printing (USB 2.0 Hi-Speed) www.camera.co.id
|Audio/Video OUT Terminal||(1) Video OUT terminal: NTSC/PAL selectable
(2) mini-HDMI OUT terminal
|Extension System Terminal||For connection to WFT-E7A (WFT) and GP-E2 (GPS)|
|Gigabit-Ethernet||The RJ-45 jack is not built-in and is only available via the Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E7A|
|Battery||One Battery Pack LP-E6
AC power can be supplied with the AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
|Battery Check||Automatic battery check when the power switch is turned on: Displayed in 6 levels:|
|Power Saving||Power turns off after the set time (1, 2, 4, 8, 15 or 30 minutes) of non-operation elapses.|
|Startup Time||Approx. 0.1 sec|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 6.0 x 4.6 x 3.0 in. (152.0 x 116.4 x 76.4 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 33.5 oz. / 950g (Based on CIPA standards)
Approx. 30.3 oz./ 860g (Body only)