Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
1. New wireless multiple flash system using wave communication for enhanced control of up to five groups of flashes.
2. Zoom flash head cvers wide range nof 20-200 mm, maximum guide number (197 ft./60m at ISO 100)
3. Redesigned coontact contruction, improved flash head durability, and exeptional dust and weather resistance for reliable operation
4. AF Assist Bearn compatible with canon's new 61-point high denisity reticular AF,
5. Dot matrix LCD panel and backl;it button provide easy visibility.
6. color filter holder fot attaching canon and third-p[arty color gela;ltion filters.
7. 18 custom functions and 7 personal functions for creative flexibility
8. Full swivel, 180o in either direction.
E-TTL II/E-TTL Autoflash EOS DSLR
The maximum Guide No. is approximately 196.9 ft./60m at ISO 100 varies from approximately 85.3 ft./26m to 196.9 ft. /60m according to the flash coverage (20 to 200 mm). www.camera.co.id
When the extendable wide panel is pulled out, the flash coverage is 14 mm and the Guide No. is approximately 15/49.2
Number of Flashes
Approx. 100 - 700 flashes (with size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries)
Normal flash: Approx. 0.1 - 5.5 sec.
Quick flash: Approx. 0.1 - 3.3 sec.
- With size-AA/LR6 alkaline batteries
- Flash-ready state indicated by beep sound
Effective flash range at ISO 100
|Guide Number||Aperture Value|
* The flash shooting range can be calculated using the equation "Guide No. ÷ set aperture value". www.camera.co.id
*Rounded off to the first decimal place.
|32.2 (200mm)||75.3 ft.|
High-speed Sync (at 1/250 sec.)
AF Assist Beam
System: Near-infrared light pattern projection method
Linkable AF Points: Supports 1 to 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
Supported focal length:
- EF Lens: 28mm or greater
- EF-S Lens: 18mm or greater
Effective Range (Approx.):
At Center: 2.0 - 32.8 ft. / 0.6 - 10 m
Periphery: 2.0 - 16.4 ft. / 0.6 - 5 m
Four AA-size/LR6 alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH or Lithium Batteries
External Power Source
Compact Battery Pack CP-E4
Approx. 3.1 (W) x 5.6 (H) x 4.9 (D) in. / 79.7 (W) x 142.9 (H) x 124.5 (D) mm
*Excluding color filter holder
Approx. 15.0 oz / 425 g