- Our best selling bag
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag.
- Fabric bonded to StormBlock butyl rubber for the ultimate in weather resistance.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings
- Adjustable front pockets and a rear zippered pocket
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA side pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England
- The Burgundy version is out of stock due to lack of fabic - it should be available again in late June.
From the clean and elegant lines, to the hand finished leather and brass detail - it is easy to see why the Hadley Pro is our most popular photographic bag.
Sitting in the middle of the Hadley range in terms of size it is certainly at the pinnacle in terms of features. For example the Hadley Pro features a carry handle on top (as well as a shoulder strap) which is reinforced with fibreglass to minimise stress on the bag as you lift it. Just a small example of the thought and engineering put into the bag.
Like all other Hadleys (except the Hadley Digital) the Pro comes with a removable padded insert (including a lid) made with fabric covered foam that protects your gear from all sides. Remove this insert and you can turn the Hadley Pro into a stylish messenger bag. The main flap is sculpted around the opening to prevent rain, snow or unwanted fingers getting into the bag – perfect for street photography. Of course the rain protection doesn't stop there – like all Billingham bags it is made from a three layer fabric with a core of butyl rubber that is impermeable to water.
The bag easily fits most DSLRs (without a battery grip) or almost any mirrorless camera – and a couple of small to medium sized lenses with accessories. The capacity of the bag can be increased with our optional Avea pockets that attach to the leather side panels.
For ease of access the Pro features the Quick Release System (QR