NG Australia 3way camera bag for DSLR
SKU NG AU 5310
- 3 ways to carry: backpack, shoulder bag, handle bag
- Fits DSLR with 70-200/2.8 attached and up to 3 additional lenses
- Fully customizable dividers to fit all needs and gear types
- Manfrotto Protection System shock absorption & camera protection
- Also perfect as an everyday media bag
- Interchangeable Dividers Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
- Water Repellant A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
- External Tripod Connections This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
- Laptop Compatible Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
- Cabin Luggage This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
- Trolley Connection For easy wheel along transportation simply slide the designated strap connector over any standard trolley or luggage handle.
- Flexi Dividers These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
The National Geographic Australia 3 -Way camera bag for DSLR keeps your photography gear safe. The combination of materials used is inspired by the red and blue of Australia's outback and seas. It is designed with careful attention to detail and premium materials: earthy-red, genuine Italian leather and water-repellent fabrics evoking Australian scenery and colours. On the inside, the bags feature a colourful eucalyptus-leaf print lining reminiscent of Australia's typical natural landscapes. A fresh look and essential design helps photographers keep a casually low profile while gear is kept safe by the renowned Manfrotto Protection System.
Perfect anywhere - from desert to downtown – this exciting new backpack is a first of its kind, all in one top-handle bag, shoulder bag and backpack. Flexibility is no longer an issue and all needs are catered for. Simply attach or remove the shoulder strap to get the carrying solution needed. Unzip the back to access the backpack's shoulder straps and you're ready for action. The internal padded compartment perfectly fits a medium DSLR such as Canon5D mark III & Nikon D750 with up to a 70-200 mm lens attached and 2/3 additional lenses. The pack is configured to meet photographers' exact needs with Manfrotto flexible dividers. There is a special padded compartment for a 13" laptop and a dedicated holder on the side of the bag keeps a tripod secure. Three zipped pockets on the front hold all required essentials
|Types of Gear||DSLR|
|Number of Lenses||4|
|Material||Genuine Leather, Synthetic Fabric|
|External Height||30 cm|
|External Length||40 cm|
|External Width||19 cm|
|Internal Height||27 cm|
|Internal Length||38 cm|
|Internal Width||13 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Height||22 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Length||38 cm|
|Laptop Compartment Width||2.5 cm|
|Type of Bag||Backpack|
|Camera Insert Height||27 cm|
|Camera Insert Length||38 cm|
|Camersa Insert Width||13 cm|
No posts found