Masa : 1 Tahun
Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Digital Camera
At less than half the weight of a conventional digital medium format camera, the mirrorless X1D is a game changer in the world of photography.
Inspired by our iconic design heritage, the camera is ergonomic and compact, offering a handling experience unlike any other. The X1D combines Scandinavian sensibility with beautiful performance.
Small enough to take anywhere, powerful enough to capture anything.
Like the iconic V System, the X1D seamlessly combines portability with excellent optical quality for which the brand is renowned. Hasselblad has ingeniously introduced mirrorless technology to digital medium format for the first time ever, creating a precision performance camera that can sit in the palm of your hand. The 50MP CMOS sensor captures the finest details with true natural colours.
By opting for a mirrorless design, we were able to take our 50MP CMOS sensor and pack it into a footprint smaller than most full frame 35mm cameras. For the very first time, photographers have a camera that is no larger than a small format rangefinder, but offers the quality that only Hasselblad medium format can give. The deep and comfortable handgrip beautifully complements the slender body, creating a camera like no other.
The X1D's high-resolution rear LCD offers touch control for all aspects of the camera's features. The elegant icon-based user interface speeds access to customisation options along with intuitive playback functions such as swipe and pinch to zoom. The camera also boasts an XGA electronic viewfinder for bright, crisp viewing even under difficult lighting conditions.
Supplied as standard with the X1D, the unit integrates seamlessly with the camera via the hot shoe connection. The module uses dual satellite systems (GPS & GLONASS) for higher positional accuracy, and an improved CNR. Being hot shoe based the unit can be removed when not required, thus saving battery power. Additionally, being removable the unit can be upgraded very easily when newer modules become available.
To enhance the entirely new camera design we have produced a new range of autofocus lenses specifically engineered to match the high resolution capability of the X1D. The superb new XCD lenses deliver edge-to-edge sharpness in a compact form to elegantly match the slim build of the body. Existing H System users also have the flexibility to use their lenses with the X1D by means of an optional adapter.
- The tried and tested 50MP CMOS large sensor integrates seamlessly with the X1D, producing ultra-high quality output.
SHUTTER SPEED RANGE
- With a range covering 1/2000th to 60 minutes, any situation, day or night can be captured effortlessly.
- We're using the latest technologies to ensure the X1D delivers on its promises: USB 3.0, Wi-Fi & GPS as standard to ensure fast data transfer and flexibility.
- The X1D's rugged body is milled from aluminium to provide a strong and durable build.
- Our XCD lenses perfectly complement the X1D's diminutive build and offer razor-sharp results, edge-to-edge.
- The narrow depth-of-field associated with medium format cameras gives an unrivalled look and bokeh to your footage.
No posts found