Garansi Resmi Olympus Customer Care Indonesia ( OCCI 2thn service, 1thn Spare Part )
Olympus OM-D E-M1X
When we first introduced our mirrorless OM-D camera family, we opened new possibilities for photographers everywhere. Today, the revolution continues with the OM-D E-M1X. It's a pro level camera with features designed to take your work to exciting new places. The E-M1X is packed with innovative tech, like world-leading image stabilization, AI-based Intelligent Subject Detection AF, and a handheld ultra-high resolution shooting mode. It's all packaged in a compact, lightweight, weathersealed system that has the speed and accuracy you need to make quick work of challenging assignments. The E-M1X. Count on it to bring your very best vision and creativity to life.
- Frames Per Second
- Continuous Shooting
- EV Stops of
- Stabilization Performance
- MP Handheld
- High Res Shot Mode
BUILT TO DO ONE THING PERFECTLY:
It's comfortable. It's reliable. It's weathersealed. Most importantly, it's shooting all day and always getting that critical shot.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHTWhen your camera system is as compact and lightweight as ours, an incredible thing happens: you can move around a lot easier.
WEATHERSEALED PERFORMANCEToss your rain cover out. The E-M1X is splashproof, dustproof and freezeproof so you can shoot without worry in harsh weather.
INTEGRATED VERTICAL GRIPFeel more secure holding your camera. Shoot comfortably for hours with the help of a deep finger rest that works in both horizontal and vertical positions.
DO MORE THAN CAPTURE AN IMAGE.
Image is everything. That's why the E-M1X incorporates some of the industry's most advanced technology to ensure your images achieve the highest standards of excellence: yours.
HANDHELD & BLUR-FREEOur revolutionary image stabilization system frees you to capture startlingly clear handheld telephoto shots in any lighting.
HANDHELD HIGH RES SHOTTake a sharp, spectacularly detailed 50MP High Resolution Image without a tripod or other stabilizing equipment.
OUR MOST POWERFUL PROCESSINGWork with mind-blowing speed and pinpoint accuracy powered by two industry-leading imaging processors.
OUR AUTOFOCUS IS SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST ACCURATE.
Our revolutionary autofocus system takes another big leap forward with more accuracy, more speed and more smarts.
UNFAILING ACCURACYWith 121 cross-type Phase Detection plus Contrast Detection focus points, you'll have unmatched accuracy to effortlessly capture split-second moments with precision.
INTELLIGENT SUBJECTConcentrate on framing instead of focusing. This new AF feature uses AI-based technology to find and focus on specific subjects like cars and aircraft.
CUSTOM AF TARGETCustomize and save unique AF target areas so you'll always be ready to capture your favorite subjects.
IT'S WAY AHEAD OF YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
Professional photographers crave speed. And the E-M1X delivers. We've built this camera so you can effortlessly capture the fastest moving subjects on earth.
BLAZING CONTINUOUS SHOOTINGIt's the ultimate in rapid response time. Shoot a continuous 60 frames per second in RAW format and never miss a critical moment.
ZERO-LAG PRO CAPTUREEasily capture seemingly impossible to get split-second moments with Pro Capture Mode. It only takes a single press of the shutter.
HIGH SPEED EVFOur innovative Electronic Viewfinder delivers industry-leading magnification for distortion-free display and plenty of speed for viewing fast-moving subjects.
BE MORE MOBILE.
SHOOT BETTER MOVIES.
There's an alternative to lugging around bulky stabilizing gear. Shoot movies using an industry-best in-camera image stabilization system that frees you to capture smooth, crisp 4K and C4K video.
SMOOTHEST HANDHELD 4K VIDEOShoot clear, crisp video in any light without a tripod. With the E-M1X, you'll have the industry's most effective image stabilization system so you'll be free to capture smooth handheld video.
HIGH BIT RATE RECORDINGAchieve stunningly detailed and exceptionally vibrant video by shooting in Cinema 4K (C4K) with a maximum bit rate of 237Mbps — perfect for producing a big screen film.
OM-LOGShoot in Log Mode to capture bright, vibrant video in changing lighting conditions without losing detail in shadows or blowing the highlights out.
BECAUSE THE DETAILS MATTER
- Sensor Effective Resolution / Type20.4 Megapixel Live MOS
- ProcessorDual TruePic™ VIII Dual Quad Core Processors
- Focusing SystemDual F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast & Phase Detection AF) 121 Point (All Cross Type) On-Chip Phase Detection
- Image Stabilization System5-Axis Image Stabilization with up to 7.5 Shutter Speed Steps Compensation
- Viewfinder2.36M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- Rear Monitor3.0" Vari-Angle Touch LCD
- WeatherproofDust, Splash and Freezeproof (IPX1 Rated)
- Sequential Shooting Speed15fps [H] mode 10fps [L] mode mechanical shutter
60fps [H] mode 18fps [L] mode silent electronic shutter
- Special FeaturesIntelligent Subject Tracking AF
Live ND (Neutral Density Filter)
4k Video Capture (30/25/24 fps) with OM-Log Mode
PRO Capture Lag-Free Electronic Shutter Mode
Dual Battery Slots with USB Type C In-camera Charging
Integrated Vertical Grip with Ergonomic Controls
Dual UHS-II SD Card Slots
400k Shot Shutter Life
- Sensor Type : 4/3" Live MOS Sensor
- Effective Pixels : 20.4 million
- Total Pixels : 21.8 million
- Aspect Ratio & Area : 4:3 / 17.4 x 13.0mm
- Dust Reduction : Super Sonic Wave Filter
- Processor Type : Dual TruePicTM VIII
- AF System Type : High-speed imager AF: Imager phase detection AF and imager contrast AF used in combination; When a Four Thirds lens (mount adapter sold separately necessary) is attached, imager phase detection AF is always enabled).
- AF Working Range : EV -3.5～20 (ISO approx.100, with a f/2.8 lens)
- Focusing Points / Focusing Points Selection Mode : 121-point cross-type phase detection AF and 121-point contrast AF / All target, single target (normal / small), group target (5-area / 9-area / 25-area), custom target 1-4 (AF area and its increment steps selectable)
- Focus Modes : Single AF (S-AF)*1 / Continuous AF (C-AF)*1 / Manual Focus (MF) / AF tracking (C-AF + TR)*1 / Preset MF*2
*1 AF+MF selectable
*2 Distance setting values are rough estimates and not compatible lens except the AF lens.
- AF Limiter : Available (Fn button can be assigned to On/Off; can save 3 distance settings)
*Distance setting values are rough estimates.
- AF Performance : C-AF lock (5 steps) , AF scanner (3 types) , C-AF Center Priority , C-AF Center Start
- Magnified Frame : 3x , 5x , 7x , 10x , 14x
*Autofocusing is possible in the magnified frame; can be assigned to button to turn magnify frame AF on/off and to activate magnification; touch icon on monitor to turn off; enables selection of focusing point from 800 or more.
- Super spot AF : Available*(Contrast AF in center of the monitor when magnified)
*Available only when a Micro Four Thirds lens is attached.
- Face Detection AF / Eye Detection : Available
Eye Detection AF mode : off / nearer-eye priority / right-eye priority / left-eye priority
- Intelligent Subject Detection AF : Available
Motorsports (Automobiles / Motorcycles), Aircrafts, Trains
- AF Targeting Pad : Available (activate / deactivate with double tap on rear monitor)
- Manual Focus Assist : Focus ring rotation activates Live View image magnification and/or focus peaking when in S-AF+MF or MF mode
- Peaking Function : Activate with Fn button or focus ring Change peaking settings using the Info button
Color selection: white, black, red, yellow
Intensity selection: high, normal, low
Back light effect: on, off
- AF Focus Adj. : Adjust all, adjust by lens (for Phase detection AF only)
- AF Illuminator : Available
- System Type : Built-in 5-axis* sensor-shift image stabilization for movie and still photos
*yaw/pitch/roll/vertical shift/horizontal shift
- Modes : 4 modes (S-IS AUTO, S-IS1, S-IS2, S-IS3), OFF
- Live View Image Stabilization : 11 settings: 10 programmable settings (10 lenses), 1 open setting
- IS For Live View Image : Activation by half-pressing shutter button or enlarging view
- 5-Axis Sync IS : Available*
*When using M.Zuiko Digital lenses equipped with image stabilization
- Stabilization Performance : 7.0 EV*
*Based on CIPA measurement conditions.
When using M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO (focal length =40mm (35mm equivalent: 80mm))
*Based on CIPA measurement conditions.
When using M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4.0 PRO (focal length =100mm (35mm equivalent: 200mm)), with camera body IS set to Off, Frame rate: High
- Lens IS Priority : Available
- Shutter Type : Focal-plane shutter (mechanical shutter): 1/8000 - 60 sec., with selectable EV adjustment steps (1/3, 1/2, 1)
*Live Bulb / LiveTime: selectable exposure time (1/2/4/8/15/20/25/30 min.), with 8-min. default setting
*Live Composite: 3 hours maximum shooting time
Electronic first curtain shutter (Anti-shock mode) : 1/320 - 60 sec
Electronic shutter (Silent mode): 1/32000 - 60 sec
Flicker Scan: Video recording 1/30 (50fps:1/50, 60fps:1/60, Highspeed: 1/120) -1/250.0 Still 1/50.0-1/7634
*Video recording S/M mode, Still S/M silent mode only. Selectable with a minimum of 0.1
- Sequential Shooting Maximum Speed : [Sequential shooting H] approx. 15 fps with selectable 10-15 fps
[Sequential shooting L] approx. 10 fps with selectable 1-10 fps
[Anti-shock sequential shooting L] approx. 8.5 fps with selectable 1-8 fps
[Silent sequential shooting H] approx. 60 fps with selectable 15, 20, 30, 60 fps
[Silent sequential shooting L] approx. 18 fps with selectable 1-10, 15, 18 fps
[Pro Capture H] approx 60 fps with selectable 15, 20, 30, 60 fps
[Pro Capture L] approx 18 fps with selectable 1-10, 15, 18 fps
*When using the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
*Maximum sequential shooting speed may be affected by several factors including lens used, brightness, aperture, shutter speed, and ISO setting
*When in Pro Capture mode, slower shutter speeds and flash can not be used
*Pro Capture L mode is available when using an Olympus Micro Four Thirds lens
*In Pro Capture L mode, the minimum aperture is f/8.
*When ISO is 8000 or above, 30 fps becomes the maximum sequential shooting speed, and the actual shooting speed may become slower than the set shooting speed by a few frames per second. When using ISO Bracketing, performance will be affected at ISO 2000 or above
*Focus and exposure are fixed at the values of the first shot when using sequential shooting H
*Maximum sequential shooting speed is 8.5 fps for anti-shock sequential shooting L, even when set to 9 or 10 fps
- Max Recordable Pictures in Sequential Shooting : [Sequential shooting H 15 fps] RAW: Max. 103 frames, JPEG (LF): Max. 132 frames
[Sequential shooting L 10 fps] RAW: Max. 287 frames, JPEG (LF): Until card is full
[Silent sequential shooting L 60 fps] RAW: Max. 49 frames, JPEG (LF): Max. 49 frames
[Silent sequential shooting L 18 fps] RAW: Max. 74 frames, JPEG (LF): Max. 89 frames
*When using the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO and the Toshiba SDXU-D032G memory card with standard card setting in slot 1.
*Low ISO processing: Priority is given to sequential shooting
- Sequential Shooting Frame Count : 1 - 99 frames
- Pre-shutter Frames
*For Pro Capture mode only : Number of frames recorded prior to full-press of the shutter button can be set from 0 to 35 frames.
- Self Timer : Operation time: 12 sec., 2 sec., custom (Wait time: 1-30sec., Shot interval: 0.5/1/2/3sec., Number of shots: 1-10, Every time AF: ON/OFF)
- Finder Type : Eye-level electronic viewfinder, approx. 2.36M dots
- Field of View / Viewfinder Magnification : Approx. 100% / Approx. 1.48x*1 - 1.65x*2 (-1m-1, 50mm lens, Infinity)
*1: Finder Style 1, 2 (aspect ratio 4:3) *2: Finder Style 3 (aspect ratio 4:3)
- Eye Point / Diopter Adjustment Range : Approx. 21mm (-1m-1, Distance from rear lens surface) / -4 ~ +2m-1
- Preview : Live View preview with depth of field preview lock
- Display Grid : Off / normal grid / trichotomy /golden grid / scale / diagonal / movie grid
*grid color is selectable
- Level Gauge : 2-axis (horizontal / vertical) level gauge
- One Touch Tele-Converter : Available (2x)
- Finder Style : 3 styles
- Brightness / Color Temp Control : Adaptive brightness technology (EVF Auto Luminance) / ±7 level manual brightness control /±7 level manual color temperature control
- S-OVF (Simulated OVF) : Expands the Live View dynamic range. *Available in the EVF when in P, A, S and M modes. Art filter, WB and exposure are not reflected in EVF.
- Rear Monitor Size : 3.0-inch vari-angle monitor*
*Approx.1037k dots (3:2), electrostatic capacitance touch panel
- Touch Control : Shutter release, Touch AF (AF area selection, AF area size adjustment) AF targeting pad, frame forward/backward, magnified playback, Super Control Panel, Wi-Fi connection, movie controls
- Tilting Capability : Available (mirror display when monitor is in self portrait position)
- Brightness / Color Temp Control (Rear Monitor) : ±7 levels / ±7 levels
- Color Tone Select : Vivid / Natural
- Live View : Approx. 100% field of view, exposure compensation preview, WB adjustment preview, gradation preview, face detection preview (up to 8 faces), grid line, magnification display (x3/x5/x7/x10/x14),
- Live View Boost : Live View Boost 1 , Live View Boost 2* (For dark situations)
*Settings can be specified for each shooting mode
*Live View Boost 2: Frame Rate Priority or Quality Priority selectable
*Off: Brightness in Live View shows specified exposure settings.
- Metering System : Digital ESP metering (324-area multi pattern metering), center-weighted average metering, spot metering*, spot metering with highlight control, spot metering with shadow control
*Also available AF target spot metering
- Metering Range : EV -2 - 20 (ISO approx.100, with a f/2.8 lens)
- Exposure Mode / Shooting Mode : P: program AE (program shift can be performed), A: aperture priority AE, S: Shutter priority AE, M: Manual, B: Bulb (Live Bulb, Live Time and Live Composite are available), Custom 1～4
- ISO Sensitivity : AUTO ISO (default) : LOW (approx.64) ‐ 6400 with customizable default and upper limit (200 - 6400) Manual ISO : LOW (approx.64, approx.100), 200 - 25600 (adjustable in 1/3 or 1 EV steps)
- Exposure Compensation : ±5 EV, adjustable by 1/3, 1/2 or 1 EV steps
When shooting in HDR or in video, only adjustable up to ±3 EV steps Live View only reflects up to ±3 EV steps
- AE Lock : Locks with a half-press of the shutter button (can be set to AEL/AFL button as well)
- Anti-Flicker Shooting : Available
- Flash Intensity Control Mode : TTL Auto, Auto*, Manual, Super FP*(FP-TTL AUTO, FP-MANUAL)
* Available on the external flash
- Flash Mode : Redeye, Fill-in, Flash Off, Red-eye Slow sync.(1st curtain), Slow sync.(1st curtain), Slow sync.(2nd curtain), Manual（1/1（FULL）～1/64）
- Synchronization Speed : 1/250 sec.
*When using Super FP: 1/125-1/8000 sec.
*When using electronic shutter: 1/50 sec. up to ISO6400, 1/20 sec. for ISO 8000 and higher, and 1/20 sec. for ISO bracketing
- Flash Intensity Control : Up to ±3 EV in 1/3, 1/2, 1 EV steps selectable
- Compatible External Flash : FL-50R, FL-36R, FL-20, FL-14, FL-300R, FL-600R, FL-900R, STF-8, FL-700WR
- Wireless Flash Control Method : Triggered and controlled by Olympus Wireless RC Flash system compatible flashes: FL-LM3 or separately available FL-600R and FL-900R , STF-8,FL-700WR
- External Flash Intensity Type : TTL Auto, Auto, Manual, FP-TTL-AUTO, FP-MANUAL
- Channel No.4 channels
- Group No.4 groups (External flash 3 groups + commander flash)
- Radio Wireless Control : Available
- Compatible Memory : SD, SDHC*1, SDXC*1
*1 UHS-I,II compatible
- Recording Format : DCF2.0, Exif2.31
- File Format : RAW (12-bit lossless compression), JPEG, RAW+JPEG
- Recording Image Size : [RAW] 5184 x 3888 pixels [JPEG] 5184 x 3888 pixels - 1024 x 768 pixels
- Dual Card Slot Settings : Standard, Auto Switch, Dual Independent, Dual Same
*When two cards are inserted, card to be saved on to or to be viewed can be designated.
- Folder Creation and Selection : Available
- Copy : Copy single file, copy multiple files, copy all *When copied, the new file will be given a different name from that of the original file.
- White Balance Mode : Auto WB, 7 Preset WBs, 4 Capture WBs, Custom WB(Kelvin setting)
- White Balance Compensation* : ±7 steps along A-B / G-M axis * Except for Custom WB
- Preset White Balance : 7 preset WBs (3000K - 7500K) - Sunny(5300K), Shadow(7500K), Cloudy(6000K), Incandescent(3000K), Fluorescent(4000K), Underwater, WB Flash(5500K)
- CWB (Kelvin Setting) : 2000 - 14000K
- Capture White Balance : 4 custom settings can be registered
- Color Modes : RGB, Adobe RGB
- Exposure Bracketing : 2, 3 or 5 frames in 0.3/0.7/1.0EV steps selectable, 7 frames in 0.3/0.7EV steps selectable
- ISO Bracketing : 3 frames in 0.3/0.7/1.0EV steps selectable
- White Balance Bracketing : 3 frames in 2, 4, 6 selectable steps for A-B/G-M axis.
- Flash Bracketing : 3 frames in 0.3/0.7/1.0EV step selectable
- Art Filter Bracketingi-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, Art Filters, Color Creator selectable
- Focus Bracketing : 3 to 999 shots, focus steps adjustable from 1 to 10 (compatible with Micro Four Thirds lenses)
- Focus Stacking Mode : 8 shots are taken at different focus points and automatically composited together into a single image
* Angle of view becomes slightly smaller (The cut area guide is displayed)
* Compatible with :
M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO
M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro
M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO
M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO
M.Zuiko Digital ED 300mm f/4.0 IS PRO
M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm F4.0 IS PRO
- HDR (Auto Composite) : HDR1, HDR2 (painting-like) ※ISO sensitivity is fixed at 200, and maximum shutter speed setting is 4 sec. ※Exposure compensation can be performed.
- Bracketing for HDR post-process : 3 or 5 frames in 2.0 or 3.0 EV steps, or 7 frames in 2.0 EV steps.
*This sequential shooting H AE bracketing is specifically designed for shooting images that will be HDR-processed on a PC.
- Picture Modei-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, Monotone, Custom, e Portrait, Underwater, Color Creator, Art Filters
- Gradation : Auto, Normal, High Key, Low Key [except when using e-Portrait, Underwater, Art Filters, Color Creator]
- Highlight and Shadow Control : ±7 steps each for highlight, shadow, midtone
- Picture Tone : Neutral, Sepia, Blue, Purple, Green for Monotone
- Art Filter
(Variation / Art Effect)Pop Art (I, II / a.b.c.d.e)
Soft Focus ( - / c.e)
Pale & Light Color (I, II / a.b.c.d)
Light Tone ( - / d)
Grainy Film (I, II / b.c.d.f.g)
Pin Hole (I, II, III / d.)
Diorama ( - / d.)
Cross Process (I, II / b.c.d.)
Gentle Sepia ( - / a.b.c.d.f.)
Dramatic Tone (I / b.c.d.e.f.) (II / b.c.d.e.f.g.h)
Key Line (I, II / a.b.c.d.e.)
Watercolor (I, II / a.b.c.d.)
Vintage (I, II, III / a.b.c.d.e.f.i)
Partial Color (I, II, III / a.b.c.d.e.f)
Bleach Bypass (I, II / a.b.c.d.e.f.i)
Instant Film (- / a.b.c.d.e.f.i)
- Art Effecta. Soft Focus Effect
b. Pin-Hole Effect
c. White Edge Effect
d. Frame Effect
e. Star Light Effect
f. Blur Effect (Top & bottom, Left & Right)
g. B&W Effect (None, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green)
h. Picture Tone (None, Sepia, Blue, Purple, Green)
i. Shade Effect (Top & bottom, Left & Right)
- Color Ring (for partial color) : 18 color selectable
- Live Bulb / Live Time : Update Interval Time - 0.5 sec – 60 sec
- Live Composite : Update Interval Time / composite method – 0.5 sec – 60 sec / Lighten Mode (Bright area prioritization)
- Interval Shooting : Interval Time 1sec. - 24 Hours, Max 999 frames. Available on making Time-lapse movie automatically
- Multiple Exposure (number of pictures / function) : 2 frames / Auto gain, Exposing on Recorded picture(RAW)
- Fisheye Compensation : 3 styles (can be confirmed in Live View)
*Underwater correction compatible
* Enabled when M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO is used.
- High Res Shot : Equivalent to 50 megapixels / 25 megapixels
*Available in P/A/S/M mode, RAW+JPEG or JPEG.
*JPEG: 8160 x 6120(50M) 5760 x 4320(25M) / RAW: 10368 x 7776
*RAW data can be developed in-camera. You need to install Olympus Workspace to develop on a PC.
*Electronic Shutter 1/8000 - 60 sec.
- Handheld High Res Shot : Equivalent to 50 megapixels / 25 megapixels
*Available in P/A/S/M mode, RAW+JPEG or JPEG.
*JPEG: 8160 x 6120(50M) 5760 x 4320(25M) / RAW: 8160 x 6120
*Flash can not be used
*RAW data can be developed in-camera. You need to install Olympus Workspace to develop on a PC.
*Electronic Shutter 1/8000 - 60 sec.
- Keystone Compensation : Available (can be confirmed in Live View)
*Horizontal and vertical compensation can be performed simultaneously.
- Video Recording Format : MOV(MPEG-4AVC/H.264)
- Movie Mode / Frame Rate / Compression Method : 4096 × 2160 (C4K) / 24p / IPB (approx. 237 Mbps)
3840 × 2160 (4K) / 30p, 25p, 24p / IPB (approx. 102 Mbps)
1920 x 1080 (FHD) / 30p, 25p, 24p / ALL-I (A-I), IPB (SF, F, N)
1920 x 1080 (FHD) / 60p, 50p / IPB (SF, F, N)
1280 x 720 (HD) / 60p, 50p, 30p, 25p, 24p / ALL-I (A-I), IPB (SF, F, N)
60p： 59.94 fps, 50p： 50.00 fps, 30p： 29.97 fps, 25p： 25.00 fps,
24p： 23.98 fps, C4K 24.00 fps
FHD ALL-I (A-I： ALL-Intra / approx. 202 Mbps),
FHD IPB (SF: SuperFine / approx. 52 Mbps, F: Fine / approx.. 30 Mbps,
N: Normal / approx. 18 Mbps)
HD ALL-I (A-I：ALL-Intra / approx. 102 Mbps),
HD IPB(SF：SuperFine / approx.26Mbps,
F:Fine / approx.14Mbps、N：Normal / approx.10Mbps)
HD (1280 x 720) / 30p
*Frame rates may drop when particular Art Filters and Movie Effects are used.
*Class 10 or higher SD card is recommended for shooting movies.
*UHS-II or UHS-I U3 card is recommended for 4K,C4K,ALL-I shooting.
- Maximum Video Recording Time : Approx. 29min
- Movie Tele-converter : Approx. 3x (enlarges view of selected area)
- Art Filter Movie : Available
(Frame rates may drop when certain Art Filters are used)
- Movie Effect : One-shot Echo / Multi-echo / Art Fade / Old Film
- Timelapse Movie : [AVI]
- Quick Movie / Slow Movie : With (Both or either of the two may not be available depending on the frame rates.
- High speed movie : 120fps (1920×1080/MOV
- IS for Movie : M-IS1*(Image sensor shift and electronic image stabilizer with multi motion IS),
M-IS2(Image sensor shift with multi motion IS), Off
*While using M-IS1, field of view may be affected.
- AE Lock : Available
- Video Exposure Control : Program AE, aperture priority AE, shutter priority AE, manual
- Grid Lines / Focus Peaking : 4 types of grid lines / 4 colors for focus peaking
- Time Code : Rec run/free run, drop frame/non-drop frame
- Live View Output via HDMI : Monitor Mode (outputs video and info display to a connected monitor) *1
Record Mode (outputs video only, with no info display) *2
*1 While recording, footage is simultaneously displayed on the HDMI monitor and on the camera, but the info display is shown only on either one of the two.
While playing movies, footage is simultaneously displayed on the HDMI monitor (normal size) and on the camera (normal size or enlarged).
However, the image can not be enlarged on the camera when a movie is being recorded.
*2 Movie quality is set to YCbCr 4:2:2 (8 bit), frame rate follows movie setting (24p, 30p and 60p settings are not recommended.), and sound will be recorded.
- Movie Picture Mode : Flat,OM-Log400 *View assist compatible
- Audio Recording Format : Wave Format (Stereo linear PCM/16-bit, Sampling frequency 48kHz)
- Microphone / Speaker : Built-in stereo microphone / built-in mono speaker
*External stereo microphone can be attached
- Microphone Function : Wind noise reduction, recording volume, microphone volume limiter
Audio dubbing possible for still pictures (up to 30 sec.)
*May affect audio quality.
- IC Recorder Linkage : Slate Tone / Synchronized Audio Rec-Movie Rec
- GPS Info Function : Available (Via GPS smartphone) *Built-in GPS info given priority
- Wireless Shooting : Live View, Rec View, Wireless Touch AF shutter, Self Timer (w/Countdown guidance, Sequential shooting, movie recording capability), Wireless Release, Movie Recording, Power Off *P / A / S / M / B and drive mode can be selected.
Aperture, shutter speed, exposure, ISO sensitivity, white balance and sequential shooting can be adjusted.
- Image Share : File Type: JPEG*, MOV Marking function for image share.
- Easy Connection : Connect using a QR code
Connect using Bluetooth (View, Transfer only. Enabled from the second time)
- Tethered Shooting : Via USB cable (camera can be operated by both PC or camera controls)
Via Wi-Fi (Transfer of recorded images to PC via access point, 5GHz and 2.4GHz available)
Wireless tethering available with Olympus
- GPS / Field Sensor System : GPS (GLONASS,QZSS), compass, manometer, temperature sensor, acceleration sensor
- Playback Mode : Single-frame, information display, index display (4/9/25/100 frames), calendar, enlargement (2x - 14x), movie (with sound, FF/REW/Pause), picture rotation (auto), light box display
- Information Display : Histogram (independent luminance / RGB available), Highlight/Shadow point warning, AF frame, Photographic information, OFF
- My Menu : 35 items in 5 tabs with 7 items each
- Mode dial my set : 4 types of settings can be configured to C1-C4 modes on mode dial.
- Menu custom set : Available (Settings configured to C1-C4 can be called up via the menu even in P,A,S,M and B modes.
*Some items including shooting mode may not be called up.
- Multi Selector customization : With
- Dial customization : Dial function and dial direction are customizable for both dials
- Lever customization : Select assignment from 3 different modes, power switch, or off (no function assignment)
- Button Customization : Up to 39 functions can be assigned to buttons
*Up to 24 functions can be assigned for movie recording
*Buttons on lenses can also be customized from the camera
*Some buttons may have restrictions to what functions can be assigned
- Copyright Settings/Lens info Settings : With / With (save up to 10 lenses)
- Menu Languages (34 selectable) : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croatian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Rumanian, Indonesian, Malay, Thai
- USB Connector : USB Type-C
- Remote Connector : φ2.5Pin Jack (when using separately available RM-CB2).
- HDMI Connector : Micro HDMI type D
- Flash Attachment : Hot shoe, sync terminal
- Wireless LAN : Built-in (IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac)
- MIC Input Jack : φ3.5 stereo mini jack (plug-in power on/off)
- Headphone Jack : φ3.5 stereo mini jack
- PC InterfaceSuper : Speed（USB3.0）
- TV Interface : Not Available
- Battery : Two BLH-1 Li-ion batteries (included)
* Can be operated when only one BLH-1 Li-ion battery is equipped.
- Battery Status Display : Remaining power (4 steps, %, or by-minute display), shot count, degradation
- AC Adapter : AC-5 AC adapter is separately available (connects to power battery holder HLD-9 to provide power to camera).
- USB Bus Power : A USB PD bus power can be used
※ PD compliant Camera: Rev 3.0 Ver 1.0a
- USB Charging : Built-in battery is charged with AC-5 / USB
* When the camera power is off
* Performance varies depending on different USB devices
- Sleep Mode : Available (1/3/5 min. off)
- Number of Recordable Pictures : Approx. 870 shots (using 2 BLH-1 and Toshiba SDXU-D032G with IS ON, with no flashes attached, based on CIPA test standards)
Approx. 2,580 shots (using quick sleep mode, under Olympus testing conditions based on CIPA test standards)
- Battery Life for Movie Recording : Approx. 170 minutes* (under standard JEITA testing)
Approx. 350 minutes* (when zoom and other operational functions are not used)
*When repeatedly recording at the maximum time of 29 minutes
- Weight : Approx. 997g (with 2 BLH-1 batteries and 2 Memory cards, based on CIPA standards, without eyecup)
Approx. 849g (body only)
- Dimensions : W:144.4mm H:146.8mm D:75.4mm (based on CIPA standards: excludes protrusions)
- Environmentally Sealed : Dust, Splash (IPX1), Freezeproof
- Operating Temperature Range : -10ºC ~ +40ºC (when in operation) / -20ºC ~ +60ºC (when stored)
- Operating Humidity Range : 30 - 90% (when in operation) / 10 - 90% (when stored)
- Box Contents : Body, USB cable, cable clip, cable protector, shoulder strap, instruction manual, warranty card, BLH-1 Li-ion battery (Two) , BCH-1 Li-ion battery charger (Two)
No posts found