Garansi : PT. Halodata Indonesia
Masa : 1+2 Tahun (Registrasi online)
- Garansi 1 Tahun adalah garansi yang berlaku secara Internasional, dimana produk dapat diservice di distributor resmi TAMRON di seluruh dunia.
- Garansi +2 Tahun adalah garansi tambahan yang berlaku selama 2 tahun khusus di distributor resmi TAMRON di Indonesia (PT. Halodata Indonesia), dimana produk dapat diservice dengan terlebih dahulu meregistrasi secara online klik di sini
- Pastikan produk anda sudah teregistrasi secara online untuk mendapatkan perlindungan service selama 2 tahun.
The 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD (Model B008) (referred to below as 18-270mm Di II VC PZD) is an astonishingly light, compact ultra-high-power zoom lens with a filter diameter of 62mm. Weighing in at 450g, this new all-in-one zoom lens is equipped with an AF unit driven by Tamron's new PZD (Piezo Drive)*2, an ultrasonic motor that delivers faster and quieter focusing when the autofocus is engaged.
The 18-270mm Di II VC PZD, will be easy to use and highly portable - a high-power zoom that will offer the user the versatility to shoot in a variety of situations. Its wide zoom range of 18-270mm positions the lens as an all-purpose workhorse for any photographic situation.
- 1. The 18-270mm Di II VC PZD boasts the world's highest zoom range at 15x magnification for a lens with its compact size and light weight*1, with the added value of Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization. At 450g, measuring 88mm in length (from mount face to the tip of the lens), and 74.4mm in diameter with a filter diameter of 62mm, it's a compact and easy-to-carry lens.
- 2. Silent, high-speed autofocus in a compact lens due to the incorporation of Tamron's new PZD (Piezo Drive) *2 autofocus technology.
- 3. This lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.49m throughout the zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.8.
Di II (Digitally integrated design): Di II lenses are for exclusive use with digital SLR cameras (with APS-C size sensors), with a suitably optimized optical design. These lenses cannot be used with digital SLR cameras with an image sensor larger than APS-C size, or 35mm film SLR cameras.
- (*1) For SLR camera high-zoom-ratio lenses with 15x magnification capability. Current as of December 2010. (Source: Tamron).
- (*2) PZD (Piezo Drive) is a standing wave ultrasonic motor system developed by Tamron. The motor is faster and quieter than DC motors when the AF drive is operated, and compared with ring type ultrasonic motors, it has an actuator that facilitates lens design and reduced size.
- (*3) The Sony mount is not equipped with the VC image stabilization mechanism, as the body of Sony's digital SLR cameras has a built-in image stabilization function. Consequently, the lens with a Sony mount is referred to as the 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II PZD and does not include the VC description.
|Angle of view (diagonal)||75° 33'-5° 55'|
|Lens construction||16 elements, 13 groups|
|Minimum focus distance||0.49m (19.3 in)|
|Maximum magnification ratio||1:3.8 (at f = 270mm: MFD 0.49m)|
|Length||88mm¹, ² (3.5 in)|
|Entire Length||96.4mm¹, ³ (3.8 in)|
|Diameter||φ74.4mm (2.9 in)|
|Weight||450g¹ (15.9 oz)|
|No. of diaphragm blades||7|
|Standard accessories||Flower-shaped lens hood|
|Compatible mounts||Canon, Nikon, Sony|