KIPON Handevision IBERIT 24mm f/2.4 Lens for Sony E (Glossy Black)
A classic wide-angle focal length designed to be lightweight and compact, the black IBERIT 24mm f/2.4 Lens from HandeVision is designed for Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Its eight elements in seven groups optical design renders a classic image quality that has been optimized for use with current image sensors, and this image quality is benefitted by smooth manual focus operation down to 9.8″ for precise control. A durable all-metal construction is comprised of anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel to render a rugged physical design, and the lens barrel’s exterior also incorporates both depth of field and focusing distance scales for more accurate focus control.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Eight elements, seven groups optical design provides a classic image quality that is also well-suited to use on current image sensors.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 9.8″ away.
- Engraved focus distance and depth of field scales benefit working with pre-focus and hyperfocal focusing techniques.
- Six diaphragm blades contribute to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- All-metal construction uses anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel components to render a physically durable design that is also lightweight and easy to handle.
- Focus ring has a 120° throw and the aperture ring has a 76° angle of rotation.
- Exterior diameter of 58mm is consistent throughout the entire IBERIT lens lineup.