Designed to go off-road, store and protect your photography gear, tablet, and personal items in this gray and dark green Flipside Trek BP 350 AW Backpack from Lowepro. The BP 350 holds a compact or professional DSLR camera body and 3-4 lenses in a lower compartment that can be easily retrieved through a body-side access point while the bag is being carried. A CradleFit padded suspended pocket protects your 8″ tablet in a front zippered compartment that also offers added organizational for smaller items. A top zippered compartment, dual stretch-mesh side pockets, and multiple external attachment carrying points allow for even more storage and carrying options.
Carrying your gear has never been more comfortable thanks to the ActivZone suspension system that includes adjustable shoulder straps, a sternum strap, and a waist strap for even weight distribution. A built-in all weather cover resides in a zippered pocket at the top of the bag and can be utilized when caught in inclement weather, hiking a muddy trail, or to help deter curious fingers from unzipping your gear when you’re not looking.
- Holds DSLR Camera Body & 3-4 Lenses
- Body-Side Access to Gear
- Front CradleFit Pocket for 8″ Tablet
- Top Exterior Zippered Pocket
- Dual Stretch-Mesh Side Pockets
- Multiple Attachment Carrying Points
- Adjustable Shoulder & Sternum Straps
- Waist Strap Distributes Weight
- Built-In All Weather Cover
- Standard DSLR with attached lens, (such as Canon 5D Mkiii with 24-104mm f4) plus 1-2 extra lenses.
- Compact Tripod
- 10″ Tablet in CradleFit device pocket
- Off-Road Gear & personal items
- Water bottle/s
- Internal Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 29 cm (9.06 x 5.51 x 11.42 in)
- Tablet Compartment: 23 x 2.5 x 24 cm (9.06 x 0.98 x 9.45 in)
- External Dimensions: 28 x 20 x 51 cm (11.02 x 7.87 x 20.08 in)
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.08 lbs)