MagMod Basic Kit Flash Modifier System
Product Code: MMBKIT03
- MagGrip provides easier and stronger attachment for speedlites
- MagGrid provides even light coverage and eliminates light spill
- MagGel is the ultimate gel system for hot-shoe flashes
- Standard Gel Set includes 8 polycarbonate gels
- Balancing your flash’s color temperature has never been easier
- MagMod Transmitter Band attaches accessories to your flash
- Includes a microfiber carrying pouch
- MagMod Basic Kit Flash Modifier System – MMBKIT03
The MagMod Basic Kit offers the bare necessities, one kit for each flash. Light control has never been easier.
Includes a microfiber carrying pouch.
The revolutionary MagGrip harnesses the powers of magnetism to provide a quicker, easier and stronger attachment method for speedlite flash modifiers. Say goodbye to noisy hook-and-loop fasteners, sticky adhesives and bulky straps forever. Durable, universal and magnetic.
Molded from a single piece of silicone rubber, the MagGrid’s carefully optimized beam pattern provides even light coverage and eliminates unwanted light spill, allowing photographers to capture cleaner and more consistent photographs. A single MagGrid focuses your light into a 40 degree beam. Simple, fast and modular.
The MagGel is the ultimate gel system for hot-shoe flashes. Let’s face it: film-based gels with hook-and-loop or tape just flat out suck. So MagMod improved on them. The MagGel is designed to let you swap out their rigid polycarbonate gels quickly and easily. Stackable, durable and no-nonsense.
Standard Gel Set
Balancing your flash’s color temperature has never been easier thanks to MagMod’s rigid, polycarbonate gels. Pop one or multiple gels into the integrated slots in MagMod modifiers, and you’re all set. Easier than Instagram. Just as fast.
MagMod Transmitter Band
The Transmitter Band 3-Pack: Never leave a flash without one. It is used for attaching a radio transmitter or other handy gadgets to your flash — without hook-and-loop fastening, adhesives or other DIY crap you’re used to using.