The SIRUI T-1205x Tripod is the perfect compact traveler’s companion. With its easy folding design, it can be reversely folded into a more compact size (a length of 13.39 in) that will fit with one of the recommended SIRUI ball heads in the traveling case. Only weighing about 0.8 kg (1.76 lbs), the model can support up to 22 lbs of photographic equipment and stay very sturdy at the same time.
This 5-section 8x carbon fiber tripod also comes with a short center column that you may use interchangeably with the main center column for low-height shooting. Two adjustment settings are available that click in place automatically to lock the angle. The T-1205x is ideal for use with 35mm photographic cameras, DSLRs (even a Canon 5D Mark II with lens) and digital or conventional type video camcorders. The recommended ball heads are SIRUI G-10 and K-10X.
Sirui T-1205X Features
- Extremely light-weight 5-section 8X carbon fiber tripod
- Silicon twist locks; independently locked into place at two different angles
- Short center column allows the tripod to reach extremely low positions
- Leg warmer on one leg which facilitates handling in extreme weather conditions and help to protect the legs
- Two leg-angle settings (52 & 80 deg.)
- Center column hook
- Sturdy shoulder strap for carrying
- Forging Technology: Instead of using the traditional casting processes that is typical of construction in the tripod industry, SIRUI is the pioneer to adopt technology of forging, which can produce a piece that is stronger than an equivalent cast or machined part
- Anodic Surface Treatment: Anodizing surface treatment, produced by an electrolytic oxidation process to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts, is applied to increase corrosion and wear resistance, surface hardness and enhance color durability
|No of Section||5|
|Max Height Extend||1305mm/51.38in|