- Eliminate shaky photos with the 5-axis image stabilization - the world's first*1 full-frame camera with such capabilities
- The high performance fast hybrid autofocus allows for rapid, accurate subject tracking, making for a smoother photographic experience
- The 24.3-megapixel*2 35mm full-frame Exmor™ CMOS sensor delivers incredible high-resolution images, with superb sensitivity even in low light conditions
- The BIONZ X™ image processing engine delivers stunning detail reproduction and minimises noise for clear, precise shooting
- Professional video features such as XAVC-S*3 recording and excellent audio capabilities make quality movie making possible
- Experience enhanced connectivity with the NFC and Wifi capabilities, as well as Sony's PlayMemories Camera Applications*4
*1 Among 35 mm full-frame interchangeable-lens cameras, according to Sony research as of November 2014.
*2 Approximate effective megapixels
*3 XAVC-S recording requires an SDXC memory card rated at Class 10 or higher.
*4 Requires a valid Sony Entertainment Network account. Some apps require a fee. Availability of PlayMemories Camera Apps and each app varies according to country or region.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
*5 When using phase-detection AF, limited lenses will be compatible initially. Expansion is planned by body firmware update.
*6 Eye-Fi cards can be used only in the countries where they are purchased. Use Eye-Fi cards in accordance with the law of the countries where the cards were puchased.
*7 With compatible Sony external flash
*8 With compatible external flash
*9 Varies according to shooting conditions or memory card used
*10 Continuous drive (Hi) in Drive mode
*11 Supports Micro USB compatible device.
*12 (Configuration method/Access method) WPS or manually /infrastructure mode. When connecting to smartphones, the camera can always work as a base without a wireless access point. (Security: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK)
*13 Sony accessories for the Accessory Shoe can be attached.
*14 The LCD screen is turned on, shot once every 30 seconds, operate zoom alternately between W and T ends, flash strobe once every two times, turn power off and on once every ten times.
*15 Continuous movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes (limited by product specifications).
*16 Indication recording time, which is defined by repeating the cycle: Power on, start recording, zoom , stand-by and power off.
*17 The total movie recording time. When the limit of the continuous movie recording time (29 minutes) is reached, let the camera continue movie recording by pressing the MOVIE button again. No other operation such as zoom are performed.