DJI FPV Drone Combo
The DJI Digital FPV System was designed for the drone racing industry. It consists of the DJI FPV Air Unit Module, DJI FPV Camera, DJI FPV Goggles, and DJI FPV Remote Controller, all of which are packed with powerful features and serve a significant role in the development of our HD Low Latency FPV system. We have redefined drone racing, delivering lower latency rates, stunning HD resolution, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
A New Era of FPV Racing
The DJI Digital FPV System features DJI HD Low Latency FPV Transmission. This redefined technology was designed to heighten your FPV experience. Pilots can race more smoothly with a latency within 28 ms while enjoying a crystal-clear view.
720p/120fps Video Transmission
Most analog transmissions provide a latency between 22-35 ms. The DJI HDL FPV Transmission features similar latency rates, but pairs that with a smooth 720p/120fps digital HD live view and a transmission range up to 4km.
Anti-Interference Digital Transmission
The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology utilizes a two-way communication system to stabilize signal connections, granting pilots more flexibility while flying through challenging areas.
28ms Low Latency
The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology delivers a minimum end-to-end latency within 28 ms and a stunning HD view.
Intelligent and Convenient FPV Racing
As a highly integrated video transmission solution, the DJI Digital FPV System is equipped with incredible components and powerful accessories, saving pilots the time and energy of purchasing each module separately. A built-in receiver and easy-to-use flight controller system makes assembly effortless. Each component has been programmed to operate immediately when activated and memorize initial linking with other components, eliminating the need to pair modules or adjust parameters before each use.
Remarkable HD Image
The DJI FPV Goggles utilize the DJI HDL FPV Transmission to provide pilots with remarkable HD resolution for both viewing screens. Pilots can now enjoy both superb image quality and a minimum latency within 28 ms.
HD Image Quality
The DJI FPV Goggles support and record in 720p/60fps. This high-quality HD view is paired with a latency within 28 ms, providing users with a clear view and faster performance.
Videos recorded and saved on the microSD card can be replayed instantly through the DJI FPV Goggles.
Pilots can share camera views with other DJI FPV Goggles that are set to Audience mode, allowing viewers to see what the racers see.
Compatible with Analog Video Transmission
The DJI Digital FPV System can be used with analog image transmission via a third-party receiver, allowing users to switch between AV and digital video transmissions.
DJI FPV Goggles
- Weight Approx. 420 g (headband and antennas included)
- Dimensions 202×126×110 mm (antennas included),
- 184×122×110 mm (antennas excluded)
- Screen Size 2-inch × 2
- Screen Resolution (Single Screen) 1440 × 810
- Screen Renew Rate 120 Hz
- Communication Frequency 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm; SRRC: <19 dBm
- Live View Mode Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps)
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps)
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264)
- Supported Video Play Format MP4, MOV, MKV (Video format: H.264; Audio format: AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AC-3, MP3)
- Operating Temperature 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Power Input 7.4-17.6 V
- FOV Adjustable from 30° to 54°. Adjustable image size from 50%-100%
- Interpupillary Distance Range 58 -70 mm
- Supported Storage Card microSD cards with storage capacities of up to 128GB.
DJI FPV Air Unit
- Weight Air Unit (Camera included): 45.8 g
- 3.9 g (MMCX elbow antenna each)
- Dimensions Air Unit: 44×37.8×14.4 mm
- Camera: 27.4×21.1×20.1 mm
- Coaxial Cable: 100 mm
- Operating Frequency 5.725-5.850 GHz
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) FCC/SRRC/MIC: <30 dBm;
- CE: <14 dBm
- Min. Latency (end-to-end) Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
- High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance FCC/SRRC: <4 km;
- CE: <0.7 km;
- MIC: <2.5km
- Video Format MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC)
- I/O Interface USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot
- Supported Flight Control System The DJI FPV Air Unit is only compatible with flight controllers that support Betaflight
- Operating Temperature Range 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Input Power 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W
- Channels 8
- Channels info FCC
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5695
- Channel 3: 5735
- Channel 4: 5770
- Channel 5: 5805
- Channel 6: 5878
- Channel 7: 5914
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5735
- Channel 2: 5770
- Channel 3: 5805
- Channel 8: 5839
- Channel 1: 5660
- Channel 2: 5700
- Channel 8: 5745
DJI FPV Camera
- Sensor 1/3.2'' CMOS; Effective Pixels: 4 M
- Lens 2.1 mm, f/2.1
- Shutter Rolling shutter
- ISO 100-25600
- FOV 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V)
- Dimension 22.1×21.1×20.1 mm
- Weight 8.2 g