- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Cameras
- Eight-Pound Payload Capacity
- Trigger and Mode Buttons for Control
- Offset Roll Motor for Screen Visibility
- One-Handed Operation
- Battery Grip Lasts up to 12 Hours
- Camera Control via Included Cables
- Includes Focus Wheel
- Additional Functions via Android/iOS App
Be in the Moment
Designed in a single-handed form factor for DSLR and mirrorless cameras,the Ronin-S empowers creators to shoot with the freedom of stabilized shots on the move.
- Max Operating Speed 175kph
- Tested Payload Capacity 23.6kg
- Max Battery Life12hrs
- BEHIND THE SCENES
- Imagine. Shoot. Create.The Ronin-S gives independent filmmakers the power to capture spontaneous moments with clarity, smoothness, and a refreshing perspective. SmoothTrack applies to all three axes. Hold down the front trigger to transition from Upright to Underslung Mode in one seamless movement with no gimbal framework obstruction. New Sport Mode allows you to capture fast-moving scenes instantly.
- Professional Stability for Every DestinationThe detachable, modular design of the Ronin-S makes it easy to fit inside a backpack on your travels. Thanks to the industry standard quick-release plate design, you can easily mount the camera onto the gimbal for tracking shots or on a tripod for stills.
Operating the Ronin-S is easy and intuitive to setup with Auto Tune directly on the gimbal for optimal torque control. Powerful, high torque motors actively stabilize your shot when mounted to moving platforms at speeds of up to 75 kph.
The Ronin-S supports almost any DSLR or mirrorless camera setup on the market, offering direct camera control. 3
Focus better on your subject with the easy-to-control Focus Wheel. When a compatible camera system connects to the Ronin-S, you can pull focus via the included cable. An optional external motor can also be added, bringing broader compatibility to all lens types while enhancing precision control.
- Innovative DesignThe Ronin-S's innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, making the camera's built-in display obstruction free and always in your line of sight. In addition to providing an unobstructed view, the angled roll motor allows for more space to balance bulkier setups.
- All-in-One ControlSmoothTrack technology allows you to transition from motion to camera angle with one hand. Switch between three user profiles with a simple click on the M button, and capture fast-moving objects in Sport Mode by holding it down.
- Portable. Versatile. Ergonomic.The ergonomic design of the Ronin-S frees unwanted shake when shifting from underslung to an upright position in one smooth take. The detachable design offers numerous usage scenarios. Mount it to an RC buggy for low-to-the-ground tracking shots or let it act as a stabilized remote head when attached to a jib. This detachment feature also makes it more convenient for easy storage.
Automated Creative Features
The most dramatic scenes unfold with imaginative, carefully planned shots. The Ronin-S includes a suite of automated features within the DJI Ronin app, letting you produce even more creative professional footage to unlock your true filmmaking potential.
|Camera Tray Dimensions||Maximum depth from the center of gravity on the camera|
base plate: 98 mm
Maximum height measured from top of the camera base plate: 150 mm
Maximum width: 205 mm
|Accessory Port||Mechanical: 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 Mounting Hole, M4 Mounting Hole|
Electrical: 12V/2A Power Accessory Port, Camera Control Port, 8-pin Port
|Input Power||Model: RB1-2400mAh-14.4V|
Type: 18650 LiPo
Capacity: 2400 mAh
Energy: 34.56 Wh
|DJI Assistant 2 Requirements||Windows 7 or above|
Mac OS X 10.11 or above
|Ronin App Requirements||iOS 9.0 or above|
Android 4.4 or above
|Load Weight (Reference Value)||3.6 kg (Handheld)|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.02°|
|Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed||Pan axis: 360°/s|
Tilt axis: 360°/s
Roll axis: 360°/s
|Mechanical Endpoint Range||Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation|
Tilt axis: +185° to -95°
Roll axis: 360° continuous rotation
|Controlled Rotation Range||Pan axis: 360° continuous rotation|
Tilt axis: +135° to -90° (Upright Mode, +90° to -135° (Underslung and Flashlight Mode)
Roll axis: ±30°, 360° continuous rotation (Roll 360 mode)
No posts found