ACOM PTH-660/K1-CX Intuos Pro Paper – Medium
Inside the box
Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet Medium
Wacom Pro Pen 2 (battery free)
Pen stand (includes 6 standard nibs, 4 Felt nibs)
Finetip Pen (Battery-free)
10 single Paper sheets – A5 or A4 (depending on tablet size)
Accessory soft case
4 extra pen color rings
3 finetip ink refills
Texture sheet sample card
2m (6.6ft) PVC-free USB cable
Quick start guide
New Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our new Wacom Pro Pen 2 will instantly become your favorite creative tool. Its more sensitive, more accurate and more responsive than any pen weve ever made.
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to dateWacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow – paper.Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
- Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
- As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
- You don’t need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
- Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats – including layered raster and vector.
- Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Customizable ExpressKeys and Touch Ring provide quick and easy shortcuts for everyday tasks.
Wacom Pro Pen 2”s side switches put shortcuts and controls literally at your fingertips.
Multi-touch gestures make navigating around your work as simple as using your smartphone.
Choose from three different Texture Sheets* to change the feel of your Wacom Intuos Pro. Each simulates different drawing papers, from smooth to rough.
* Sold separately
Nail every detail with our 0.4mm diameter Finetip Pen – a smooth gel-ink pen with replaceable refills* that works in harmony with Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition.